1.15.2011

2011 Goals!

 Here’s the long-awaited list of goals I
 have set for the  first 6 months of 2011!
It’s taken a few weeks to get these completed.
I had a meeting with one of my good friends/business & life coach, she helps keep me focused & also helped prioritize my list of things I want & need to accomplish to get LF Events launched, here is that list! (
Thanks, D~)

* Finalize all “legal” paperwork
* Join local networking group
* Get more “BLOG” friendly
* Finish website
* Continue education with classes in Marketing/Entrepreneurship & certification courses for Wedding & Event planning
* Build relationships with local vendors
* Plan a June/July official “launch” party
* Finalize the planning & coordination for my first bride, who is getting married in August!

I will update you all with my progress! I hope to have a fun & fabulous 2011, as I take my dream to a new level! I wish you all the best with your goals in this new year as well!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Such an amazing goal list, you have great things coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Melissa!!! She took the words right out of my mouth!

    ReplyDelete