11.14.2010

Venues...

Hey Everyone! I thought today I would just post some pictures from the (2) venues I've selected so far.

One is for my son's 11th birthday party in a few weeks...and the other is for my client's wedding reception next August.

The park:

Doesn't this look like fun?

Lots of room for a egg relay race!

And - here's my bride's reception venue:



An open canvas to make this AMAZING!


I hope you're all having a nice weekend! Stay tuned for more this week...I will be creating an ornament for an exchange through the Children's Party Network and doing lots of preparation for my son's party in a few weeks! I can't wait to post everything! Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. both places look great! cant wait to see pics from both events!
    super excited about the ornament exchange!!!

    ReplyDelete