4.12.2011

BREAK*TIME!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!

It's been almost a month since my last post...
I've been so busy being a wife, mom, employee,
& wedding planner that I've neglected my blog!

Just a few things to share... 

My latest fun project! Making cake pops!
I'm not a PRO by any means...but these came out so cute & I am very proud of them!
I made these for my friend's daughter's 1st birthday...


And, I've decided to take a BLOGGY break!
(not that I'm around much on here anyways...)
I stress every day wondering what to blog about...when not very much is happening with LF Events right now that I can "show off"! BUT, things are happening behind the scenes! I've consulted a wedding planning business coach, I'm writing up all my important documents (biz plan, services, pricing, etc...) & also continuing to plan my August bride's wedding weekend! AND - next month I'm doing a 4 day apprenticeship with a local event planning company! I need to learn, research, absorb, & do all this the RIGHT way! I'm so motivated & ready to PLAN away...that I've forgotten some KEY elements to having & maintaining a successful business!

So - this is my last post for awhile...so I can get my act together!
Thanks to all of you for your support...

TALK & BLOG soon!
~LaVonne

No comments:

Post a Comment