3.14.2011

Wifey - Mondays!

I've been sick the past week...& am ready to get back to business!
Today's post is sharing a salad dressing recipe & sharing my newest purchases!

First, the recipe!


I didn't actually make it, hubs did! He's VERY picky with dressing,
so he decided to make his own!
He created a WONDERFUL Greek salad...lettuce, onions, feta, ham, & greek peppers...
And topped it off with this dressing! SO quick & yummy!!

Next, I want share a few of my purchases to help benefit the hubs...in a few different ways!
I joined E-MEALZ!

So far - I love it. I got 2 weeks worth of menus yesterday & went & got the ingridients to make a few this week! I'm so excited. It was so easy to sign up & $15 for 3 months will pay off with easy recipes, shopping lists, & a happy man!!

Which is why I HAD to go & buy this next thing!
If I'm going to cook more...I needed to look CUTE in the kitchen!!
So, I got a
Flirty Apron!
Here's the one I ordered! I can't wait for it to arrive!
I'm pretty certain hubs is going to LOVE it!


No comments:

Post a Comment